With moisture-wicking and odour-resistant properties, this T-shirt will keep you feeling dry, fresh and comfortable.
The Long Sleeved Striped Tech T-shirt is the secret to making any day outdoors more fun. It’s lightweight for comfort and is perfect to layer up with other warm gear in colder weather. When it warms up, the figure hugging shape and marl effect stripe is ideal to wear on its own. It has odour resistant technology and moisture wicking properties built in to its special ARGENTIUM fabric, all designed to make sure you stay dry and fresh. Whether it’s summer or winter, this a really handy piece to have in your walking wardrobe.
Weight (approx.): 100g
- In A Nutshell
- ODOUR RESISTANCE - Keep fresh for longer with ARGENTIUM fabric offering odour resistance.
- STAY COMFORTABLE - Wicks moisture away from your skin so you’re cool and comfortable thanks to ARGENTIUM fabric.
- SUN SAFETY - Brilliant UPF 20+ protection (excluding the mesh) so you can stay safer in the sun.
For The Gear Geeks
- Be comfy and dry as a denier gradient structure manages excess moisture.
- Cut to flatter your shape.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say