Women's Supalite II Goretex Boots
Whether you’re up for a coastal trail or a hike in the hills, a bunch of new innovations pack even more benefits into this great British pioneer.
We’ve upgraded the lightweight comfort with a streamlined, one-piece construction in soft but strong leather that resists water, laughs off abrasions and helps prevent blisters.
Meanwhile, incorporated GORE-TEX® technology keeps water out while letting sweat escape, so your feet will never get clammy.
Effectively absorbing shocks and jolts, anti-clogging soles shed sticky mud, while memory-foam heel and toe features cushion you from impacts and give you the snuggest of fits.
- In A Nutshell LIGHT AND COMFORTABLE Because a pair weighs less than a kilo, the Supalite II GTX won't slow you down, with no compromise to performance, durability or comfort. ALL-DAY COMFORT Streamlined, one-piece leather construction with GORE-TEX® performance technology and memory foam details bring you more comfort than ever. STEADY TREAD Our latest lightweight leader now comes with an outsole developed by the world’s leading outdoor rubber sole manufacturer VIBRAM® to soak up shocks and shrug off mud.
- For The Gear Geeks• Breathable, cushioned OrthoLite® footbeds for all day walking comfort • Improved flexibility and heel fit gives more comfort • Even more supple construction thanks to sheep leather on internal collar and tongue
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery - FREE
approx 3 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery - £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 6.30pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say