Stay wonderfully warm when the temperature plummets in this winter hill walking jacket.
Relish winter and everything it can throw at you in this super warm, super light Hydrodown® jacket. You won’t feel the damp or the cold with its amazing insulating goose down, specially treated to repel moisture. Its extreme light weight is down to incredibly fine yarn all designed to help you conquer the most strenuous coastal walk, toughest peak or brisk forest run.
Weight (approx.): 341g
- In A Nutshell
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEED - Pertex® is completely windproof and stops gales blowing away your warmth. .
- SECURE STORAGE - Hide away all important stuff in barely visible stitched away zipped pockets.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Turn heads with its neat, flattering fit.
- Bluesign® approved fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say