Bring on the big chill - our well-equipped winter hill walking jacket can handle the cold.
There’s nothing like a brisk, fresh trek where the grass is white with frost and you’re warm and cosy inside one of our brilliant jackets. Designed specially for the cold weather Hydrodown® will keep you insulated when the waterfalls are frozen, while a warm hood that stretches and hugs you will trap even more heat. The air can still flow, as clever fleece side panels improve ventilation and as for the bits and bobs you like to bring along, they’re safe in zip pockets. Now get out there and enjoy the cold.
Weight (approx.): 373g
- In A Nutshell
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- ENHANCED COMFORT - Fleece panels at both sides give improved air flow and greater movement.
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEED - Pertex® is completely windproof and stops gales blowing away your warmth.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Keep essentials handy in two carefully hidden zipped pockets.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say