Loaded with lots of protective touches, this is a great little tee that’s handy for any activity.
When the outdoors calls, this handy stretch, close fitting t-shirt is the one reach for. The stretchy material gives a great fit, and to keep you cool, the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology has great wicking properties, combined with lasting odour resistance. For comfort, it’s highly breathable, and with UPF 30+ sun protection, it’s friendly to your skin too. Beats ordinary tees hands down!
Weight (approx.):115g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Super stretch fabric fits beautifully for added comfort and easily bounces back into shape.
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE - Stay fresh and cool thanks to highly breathable fabric.
- EXCELLENT WICKING - Keep cool and dry with the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology that has excellent wicking properties and lasting odour resistance.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Loves the sun and helps protect you against its rays with vital UPF 30+ protection.Made from bluesign® approved fabrics, meaning it is safe for you and the environment.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say