Be ready for anything and enjoy it all in this insulated jacket, ideal for super cold winter days.
Wrapping up warm has never been easier with this superb, winter jacket. It boasts all you need to enjoy chilly days starting with incredibly warm insulation, or Hydroloft® that’s lightweight, bulk-free and brilliantly breathable. The great length will keep you even warmer and you can pop essentials safe and sound in the two zipped pockets. When the wind whips up simply batten down the hatches, tighten the cuffs and carry on the fun.
Weight (approx.): 832g
- In A Nutshell
- SUPER WARM INSULATION - Synthetic insulation Hydroloft® powered by Thermore® is warm, light and extremely breathable.
- PROTECTED WITH HYDROSHELL® - Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns.
- FASTER DRYING - Hydroloft® is lightweight and dries faster offering top performance without the weight or the bulk.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Put the hood up, take it down or take it off all together, it’s versatile and detachable.
- Feel good look great with its flattering fit.
- Longer length for cosier days out and extra weather protection.
- Tighten cuffs and bid the wind farewell with straps and easy pull hoops.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say