Whether climbing, mountaineering or ski-touring the Men’s Arete III 45 Mountain Rucksack is packed with features to help tame your chosen route. The Arete is packed full of technical features including the innovative finger grip belt, this allows you to push the gear loops of your harness through, allowing you the comfort of the hipbelt whilst wearing a climbing harness.
Dimensions (approx.): 74cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 29cm (D)
Weight (approx.): 1.13Kg
- Features & Benefits
- Improved comfort with a heavy load without any hindrance to your climb is achieved with the removable crossbar load transfer frame, the pack also features ergonomically shaped shoulders and a height adjustable removable chest strap for a perfect fit
- Features a split hipbelt which allows you to access gear loops from your harness even when the hipbelt is in use
- Improved fit, comfort and functionality with a climbing harness is achieved with the finger grip hipbelt
- Features an A-frame ski carry – this pack is ideal for a host of activities from light cragging to hut to hut ski touring
- Stay hydrated on your ascent; the Arete climbing rucksack range is hydration system compatible
- Keep essentials at hand and carry them in comfort with the use of top tension straps, rope and side compression straps, ice axe attachments, as well as easy to use, glove-friendly buckles
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say