Veteran Mountain Runner
Steve is a
veteran mountain runner
who has been participating in outdoor events since a very young age and is entering the
Dragon’s Back race
as a Berghaus sponsored athlete.
Steve balances a work and family life with competing at an elite level in some of the toughest races in the running calendar.
Here are just some of Steve's successes:
• 7 times winner of KIMM/OMM elite
• Winner of elite at the following mountain marathons: Saunders, Mourne, Lowe Alpine, Rab and Arctic
• Winner Lakeland 100 (UTLD) – 105 mile trail race
• 2 times winner British Adventure Racing Champs
• 7th World Adventure Racing Champs
• Winner Hebridean Challenge
• British 35+ Orienteering Champion
• British Night Orienteering Champion
• Bob Graham Round (17:09) 6th fastest
• Charlie Ramsay round (21:02) 6th fastest -fastest solo round
• Paddy Buckley round (20:27) 5th fastest
• Adidas Terrex Adventure Race winner
You can read the Q&A with Steve about his up coming entry in the legendary Dragon’s Back race using the navigation on the left.
Gear & Reviews
Argentium Base Layers
Argentium is the latest innovation in next to the skin technology which is built to perform no matter what the activity is.
View base layers
Where Are We Going?
Whether you're planning your next big adventure, or looking for some inspirational country walks, the Berghaus Blog has it covered.
Read our blog
The gear that keeps you alive. The dress code for the most inhospitable places on earth. Performance at the highest level. This is EXTREM.
View EXTREM gear
Berghaus on Facebook
Join us on Facebook to be the first to hear about exclusive downloads, competitions, gear reviews, new products, and more.
Become a fan