Compact and lightweight, the Freeflow 20 features a curved back design for maximum airflow and all day comfort on the hill.
The Freeflow 20 rucksack keeps you cooler and more comfortable than ever, with a unique new back design that maximises airflow and comfort and reduces the build-up of heat and sweat. The innovative design ensures minimal contact between the pack and your back, allowing significantly more air to flow and keeping your back cooler than a close-fitting rucksack. So you stay cool and dry – free to enjoy your day without distraction.
Weight (approx.): 840g
- In A Nutshell
- VENTILATED DESIGN - Curved design maximises airflow across the back.
- COOL & DRY COMFORT - Back stays cooler, reducing the build-up of heat and sweat.
- CUSTOM COMFORT - Fine-tune your perfect fit using adjustable chest and tension straps.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Height adjustable chest strap.
- Stretch side bottle pockets.
- Zipped front pocket (map sized).
- Side compression straps.
- Detachable waist strap.
- Dual walking pole holders.
- H20 reservoir compatible.
- Top grab handle.
- Internal zipped pocket.
- Key clip.
- Raincover included.
- Journey To Your Door
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.