Ideal for a day energetic days in the hill, the Freeflow 25 rucksacks’ curved back design maximises airflow and reduces the build-up of heat, keeping you cool and comfortable on the move.
The Freeflow 25 rucksack keeps you cooler and more comfortable than ever, with a unique new back design that maximises airflow and comfort and reduces the build-up of heat and sweat. The innovative design ensures minimal contact between the pack and your back, allowing significantly more air to flow and keeping your back cooler than a close-fitting rucksack. So you stay cool and dry – free to enjoy your day without distraction.
Weight (approx.): 1155g
- In A Nutshell
- VENTILATED DESIGN - Curved design maximises airflow across the back.
- COOL & DRY COMFORT - Back stays cooler, reducing the build-up of heat and sweat.
- HYDRATION COMPATIBLE - Hydration system compatible, so you can keep refreshed wherever your day takes you.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Height adjustable chest strap.
- Top tension straps.
- Stretch side bottle pockets.
- Zipped front pocket (map sized).
- Side compression straps.
- Hip belt with zipped pocket.
- Dual walking pole holders.
- H20 reservoir compatible.
- Top grab handle.
- Internal zipped pocket.
- Zipped lid pocket.
- Key clip.
- Raincover included.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.