Run 5km With Steve Birkinshaw
Are you heading to the Keswick Mountain Festival? Well, sign up here for your chance to run 5km alongside the record holder of the Wainwright peaks – Steve Birkinshaw.
When will the run take place?
There are three runs taking place on Saturday 21st May 2016.
You can choose from the following timeslots: 10am, 1pm (advanced runners only) or 4pm.
Competition closes Thursday 12th May. 30 lucky winners will be chosen.
- This will not be a ‘walk in the park’. Trail running experience is required.
- The run will be almost 6 kilometres in distance with 300m of height gain.
- The ‘intermediate’ runs will require participants to run this distance and height gain in an hour.
- The ‘advanced’ run will require participants to run this distance and height gain in 45 minutes.
- Appropriate clothing / gear will be required.
- You must be a festival ticket holder and be available at the Keswick Mountain Festival on Saturday 21st May to take part in the run. Tickets for the festival sold separately.