Carry all the gear you need with ease with the improved Freeflow 20 Rucksack, a day sack designed with your comfort in mind.
Ideal for all hiking and all outdoor activities, this sturdy and versatile trekking pac is built on the exclusive Berghaus Freeflow V backsystem that allows airflow and ventilation where it really counts.
Dimensions: (approx) 50cm (H) x 26cm (W) x 20cm (D)
Weight (approx.): 770g
- Features & Benefits
- Perfectly sized for daytrips and short expeditions with a 20 litre capacity, with side pockets and a top lid pocket for organisation
- Hike in comfort thanks to the Freeflow V backsystem, giving minimal contact area, and a gap between your rucksack and your back to allow airflow and reduce sweat
- Enjoy a comfortable rucksack experience on your trek or travels with our EVAbreathe®Matrix Foam technology, which lets air flow and vapour move through the rucksack back materials more effectively
- Stay one step ahead of the elements; don't forget the showerproof raincover if the skies open
- Hydration pack compatible allowing you to stay hydrated on the move
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say