For challenging and demanding summer mountain climbing you should look no further that the Men’s Aiglun Stretch Climbing Trousers.
These trousers have been cut for excellent mobility during climbing, with the ability to roll up the lower legs to provide better visibility for footwork-intensive routes. The stretch nylon fabric is lightweight, hardwearing and wind resistant with a cotton touch finish for both style and performance on the mountain side.
Weight (approx.): 430g
- Features & Benefits
- Keep essentials close at hand in the four pockets – two hand pockets and two zipped leg pockets
- Articulated knees allow for great mobility on your climb
- Roll up lower legs with tabs to secure allow greater visibility on tricky footwork-intensive routes
- Weather protection is achieved with the wind resistant, UPF 50+ and durable water repellent nylon fabric
- A warp knit lined waistband gives additional comfort throughout your adventure
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).