Mens Akka down jacket
Perfect for avid outdoor adventurers the Berghaus Akka Down Jacket features a premium quality 600 fill power 80/20 duck down for insulation from extreme temperatures, combined with the durable water resistant (DWR) finish to the AF polyester shell making this able to withstand light showers. This jacket features a fill front zip with shockcord adjustable hem for a perfect fit, complete with 2 zipped pockets to the outer and an internal security pocket for plenty of storage space.
- 80/20 duck down feather mix with 600 fill power for a superior warmth to weight ratio
- AF nylon face fabric which is treated with an excellent DWR water shedding treatment that is durable to home laundry
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets
- One internal zipped security pocket for your mobile phone or keys
- Padded down jacket with high quality down insulation
- 2 hand warmer pockets One inner pocket
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.