Mens Akka down jacket
Perfect for avid outdoor adventurers the Berghaus Akka Down Jacket features a premium quality 600 fill power 80/20 duck down for insulation from extreme temperatures, combined with the durable water resistant (DWR) finish to the AF polyester shell making this able to withstand light showers. This jacket features a fill front zip with shockcord adjustable hem for a perfect fit, complete with 2 zipped pockets to the outer and an internal security pocket for plenty of storage space.
- 80/20 duck down feather mix with 600 fill power for a superior warmth to weight ratio
- AF nylon face fabric which is treated with an excellent DWR water shedding treatment that is durable to home laundry
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets
- One internal zipped security pocket for your mobile phone or keys
- Padded down jacket with high quality down insulation
- 2 hand warmer pockets One inner pocket
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).