The Asgard Tribrid Jacket utilises our extensive scientific research and testing to deliver the optimum in warmth, comfort and versatility. The combination of Hydrodown™ and Hydroloft™, delivers the benefits from two ground-breaking technologies whilst the fleece arms provide versatility and comfort. Hydrodown™ panels are located where the user needs to retain heat, offering the maximum warmth to weight. Hydroloft™ panels are located in areas where the user needs to lose heat and perspiration more rapidly to stay in thermoregular comfort. The overall package is a performance mountain jacket, featured for fast and serious mountain adventures.
Size S-XXL, Weight 410g (Large)
- Features & Benefits
- Stretch fitting hood with stretch bounding
- Enhance your comfort level with Two-zone ‘body-mapped’ insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Added warmth from Fleece arms and upper body sections
- Horizontal opening thumb loops for comfort during sustained climbs
- keep warm during winter climbs with large harness compatible hand warmer pockets with YKK® vislon zips
- Increased comfort and mobility with dropped hem with stretch binding
- Stretch bound cuffs keep out the harshest of conditions
- YKK® vislon centre front zip
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).