From fell to field, the Men’s Expeditor AQ™ Leather Hiking Boot is a durable, waterproof and breathable hill walking boot constructed for all-day comfort.
Waterproof buffed leather uppers and a breathable waterproof AQ™ membrane offer dry and durable protection from the elements with all day comfort in mind. Our OPTI-STUD® Hiking outsole offers an unrivalled grip to maximise underfoot stability, whatever the conditions, giving you confidence in every step.
Upper: Waterproof buffed leather, breathable high abrasion mesh, AQ™ lining. Midsole: Dual density Dual Core™ midsole. Sole Unit: OPTI-STUD™ Hiking.
Weight (approx.): 993g
- Features & Benefits
- Utilising our OPTI-STUD® Hiking sole technology for high surface contact and high walled leading edges for extra bite on trails and uneven terrain
- A waterproof and breathable AQ™ membrane offers all weather protection while allowing your foot to breath comfortably
- Waterproof buffed leather uppers work with our EHS™ holding system securing your foot in place for additional confidence in every step
- Day long comfort is achieved with our Dual Core™ midsole, which is soft at the heel stick and foot-flex and firm in the midfoot for torsional rigidity
We offer two delivery options in the UK.
• UK Standard £2.49.
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.99
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).