From fells to the field the Men's Expeditor AQ® Trek Walking Boot is our multi-active all-day comfort suede boot. Having been independently tested the Expeditor now features on the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Recommended Kit List. Constructed with a waterproof split suede upper, a Durable Water Resistant air mesh and an AQ® waterproof lining, the Expeditor boot is the perfect all-round choice for the multi-active consumer. Underfoot security is powered by our own OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole pattern, making sure you are suitably equipped for any type of conditions on your adventure.
Weight (approx.): 1020g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: 1.8-2.0mm waterproof split suede and DWR coated air mesh. Outsole: OPTI-STUD® Hike Outsole with EVA midsole. Lining: AQ® waterproof, air permeable membrane.
- Suitable for any type of conditions thanks to AQ® waterproof lining, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout your walk.
- The Expeditor AQ® Trek is our daily use all-rounder, with an OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole patter to ensure underfoot security on a variety of terrains on your adventure.
- Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.