Push your next adventure to its limits with the high performance Men's Explorer Active GTX shoes.
Including the same tried and tested features as seen in our classic Explorer boots, the Explorer Active GTX shoes have undergone hours of testing to provide superior comfort during any multi-active challenge. Including a range of trusted technologies such as a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane for all-day climate comfort and a Vibram rubber outsole for superb grip and shock absorption, these lightweight shoes are a key style for fast year-round hiking.
Weight (approx.): 858g
- Features & Benefits
- A lightweight multi-active shoe full of hike performance.
- The uppers are crafted using durable PU synthetic nubuck with a seam free application and mesh using a 3D construction to provide enhanced breathability.
- Set to provide all-day climate comfort, the Gore-Tex membrane is fully waterproof for superior protection and extended comfort throughout any challenge.
- Stay on track with the Vibram OPTI-STUD multi-active outsole for shock absorption and superior grip.
- The ORTHOLITE footbed is engineered with breathable, cushioned and anti-microbial performance, whilst guaranteeing comfort from the inside out.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say