Fully waterproof, high performance hiking shoe.
Tough and durable no matter where your feet take you, these robust super gripped boots will stand up to the test. Even the boggiest terrain is no match, your feet will stay dry and relaxed with totally breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort. It even offers climate control, so no matter what’s going on outside, be sure your feet are being cared for inside.
Weight (approx.): 790g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - 100% waterproof, lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX membrane for maximum comfort.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL PERFORMANCE - Say goodbye to leaving shoes outside as OrthoLite® is a breathable cushioned inner sole treated to keep odour associated bacteria at bay. Brilliant.
- ADVANCED GRIP - Better grip and shock absorption down to Vibram OPTI-STUD hiking pattern.
For The Gear Geeks
- AQ waterproof lining keeps feet dry in wet weather conditions.
- Underfoot security powered by our very own OPTI-STUD hiking pattern.
- WR100 Pittards suede provides water repellency whilst maintaining breathability.
- Tried and tested in the UK with over 1000 hours on the trail
- OrthoLite footbed engineered for support and comfort
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say