A tough and stretchy summer alpine climbing pant with added Kevlar knee reinforcement for all day rock protection.
The Fast Climb Pant is tough, stretchy and comes with Kevlar(R) reinforcement at the knees to protect you from the rock. An ankle and calf zip reduces volume around the lower leg making it easier for precision footwork when climbing and the pull-on elasticated waistband reduces bulk and clutter when you’re wearing a harness. Every detail has been considered to make this a really comfortable all day climbing pant.
Weight (approx.): 350g
"A superb example of what can happen when designers get it absolutely spot on." - Outdoors Magic
(read the full review here)
- In A Nutshell
- FULL STRETCH - Moves with your body when you’re making those high reach dynamic moves.
- KNEE PROTECTION - SCHOELLER Kevlar reinforcement over the knees for protection against rock abrasion when climbing.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Calf and ankle zips reduce volume around the lower leg so you have sight of your precision footwork when climbing.
For The Gear Geeks
- Pull on elasticated waistband with reduced bulk making it more comfortable to wear with a climbing harness.
- Zipped mesh vents around the thigh for ventilation when you’re working hard.
- Kinder to the environment - Colourkind™ eco fabric uses 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production.
- Bluesign approved fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.