Battle through the worst weathers when you head to the snow-coated winter mountains with the Men’s Lassen Peak Hydrodown™ Insulated GORE-TEX® Jacket.
This superb GORE-TEX® jacket features our water resistant goose down – Hydrodown™ - and PrimaLoft® which have been used in body mapped areas delivering the ultimate in performance insulation. Being waterproof, breathable and insulated and boasting an impressive set of features makes the Lassen Peak an ideal choice for all your winter adventures.
Weight (approx.): 914g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- The Lassen features body mapped insulation with areas of Hydrodown™ and areas of PrimaLoft® delivering ultimate in performance insulation
- Additional weather protection is achieved with the adjustable full mountain hood with peak
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the six zipped pockets – two chest pockets, two raised hand pockets, one sleeve pocket and one internal pocket
- Regulate your body’s temperature during periods of high exertion with the YKK® zipped pit zips
- A perfect fit is ensured with the dual hem adjustment and the cuff tab adjustment with inner stretch cuffs
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).