Stay versatile and protected on your next alpine scramble with the Men's Mount Asgard Hybrid II Jacket - designed and developed by our MtnHaus® team and now a firm favourite with our athletes.
This lightweight hybrid jacket features 700 fill hydrophobic goose down around the core and PrimaLoft® One insulation in the areas most likely to get wet – hood, shoulders, sleeves and hem – to maintain warmth when wet. The PERTEX® QUANTUM® Shell along with the hybrid insulation, delivers a lightweight and packable layer giving excellent performance in damp conditions.
Weight (approx.): 472g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- The hybrid combination of hydrophobic goose down around the core and PrimaLoft® One insulation allows for maintained warmth when wet
- Extra protection from changeable weather is achieved with the fixed adjustable hood
- Keep versatile and protected in all weather conditions thanks to the highly wind resistant PETEX® QUANTUM® with a Durable Water Repellent finish
- Keep essentials close at hand with the two external zipped pockets together with one internal zipped pocket
- Find a comfortable fit and help to eliminate windchill with the adjustable hem drawcord with one handed closure and the elasticated stretch bound cuffs
We offer three delivery options in the UK.
• UK Saver £1.99. FREE on orders over £50
approx 5 - 6 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.99
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 4.00pm Monday to Thursday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.