The men’s Popena Hooded Hydrodown Jacket combines innovative technology with contemporary design to create a stylish jacket that’s ideal for warmth on the hill in winter.
High levels of warmth are offered by Berghaus’ Hydrodown insulation, which is perfectly designed to keep heat in and the cold out. Unlike regular down, Hydrodown carries on working when wet, meaning you stay warmer for longer in changeable winter conditions. We’ve body-mapped the placement of the insulation to put warmth where you need it most for maximum comfort and used wind- and water-resistant face fabric across the whole jacket to keep you fully protected from the elements. A longer-length cut and insulated adjustable hood add extra defence against the cold, while zipped hand-warmer pockets and adjustability at the cuffs and hem add extra functionality.
With the Popena Hooded Hydrodown Jacket, you can be sure you’ll enjoy every minute of your outdoor adventures in style and comfort.
Weight (approx.): 814g
- Features & Benefits
- Innovative body-mapping construction has been used to position the insulation, putting warmth where you need it most
- The fixed, adjustable peaked hood offers further weather protection
- Keep your essentials close at hand with three useful pockets, including two handwarmer pockets and an internal zipped pocket
- Two-way centre-front zip and sleeve articulation allows for greater freedom of movement
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord adjustment at the hem helps you find your perfect fit
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).