The Berghaus men's Ramche Hyper Hydrodown® Jacket is a highly technical down climbing garment that minimises weight and pack size while putting the warmth where it is most needed. Wearing this jacket, you will benefit from innovative MtnHaus® three-zone body mapping, developed following extensive research in the field with elite climbers.
The Ramche Hyper uses the lightest weight PERTEX® QUANTUM® GL fabric for great weather protection and breathability. Essential, considered features and pattern cutting complete a highly effective insulated jacket that will soon become the first item you pack for winter climbing trips.
Weight (approx.): 179g
- Features & Benefits
- Great wind and water resistance thanks to the lightweight PERTEX® QUANTUM® GL face fabric, with a ripstop finish for added durability
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative three-zone body mapped 850 fill goose Hydrodown® insulation
- Quick access to your essentials in two zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a drawcord at the hem deliver added comfort and adjustability
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).