The Men’s RG Gamma Long 3-in-1 Jacket is the ideal walking jacket for a day on the hillside.The outer shell utilises Berghaus’ fully waterproof AQ™2 technology while the removable inner fleece jacket offers lightweight insulation through AT™-Micro fleece fabric – these layers can each be worn separately or zipped into one another for superb weather protection. The RG Gamma is fully featured for the hill and presented in a classic style – a must-have outdoor jacket for the active hiker.
Weight (approx.): 1124g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- A roll away hood for additional protection in the wet weather
- Keep essentials close at hand in the four pockets – two zipped hand warmer pockets, one zipped chest pocket and one zipped internal pocket
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets for comfort in the cold and keeping essentials close at hand
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the stretch binding to the collar and the dual drawcord hem adjustment
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).