The Scafell Hydrodown Fusion Jacket is lightweight and packable, making it a great addition for winter adventures or local strolls where the temperature is likely to drop. Using HydroDown Fusion insulation, it ensures that no matter what the conditions on the trail, you'll stay warmer, drier and more comfortable than those wearing standard down.
Berghaus would always recommend professional cleaning by a down specialist, however if you wish to wash your down jacket yourself you should use a hand wash cycle followed immediately by a low tumble dry using at least 3 tennis balls. The tennis balls will reactivate the loftiness of the jacket.
- Features & Benefits
- Enhance your comfort level with ‘body-mapped’ HydroDown Fusion insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Easy storage with three pockets- two zipped handwarmer pockets, one zipped internal pocket
- Easy access to internal pocket with exposed two way centre front zip
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- Gain extra protection from the elements with Stretch bound cuffs
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).