The Men's Smoulder Hoody is a perfect year-round active layer built for alpine adventures. The Smoulder Hoody Jacket uses two weights of POLARTEC® POWERDRY® with additional stretch panels. The combined fabrics work in harmony to complement your body’s natural thermoregulatory system, whilst delivering key areas of stretch to aid freedom of movement when on the move. Lightweight with, a streamlined, low-bulk fit, this highly packable layer provides extra warmth around the core, while the fabric’s two-sided construction keeps you exceptionally dry. The snug-fitting hood works under a helmet and a full zip provides protection and versatility for changeable conditions. Athlete feedback has driven design and development on the Smoulder Hoody jacket, resulting in key features such as seamless underarms and concealed thumb loops to deliver improved comfort and performance on sustained climbs. This is an ideal winter base or lightweight mid layer in warmer weather. Sizes: S-XXL
- Features & Benefits
- Stretch bound hood fits under a helmet making it a great partner for climbing trips
- Enhance your comfort level with ‘body-mapped’ insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Seamless underarms for increased comfort on sustained climbs
- Remain comfortable during the toughest of climbs with Concealed thumb-loops
- Centre-front YKK® lock down zip
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).