In the most extreme cold weather conditions in the most inhospitable places on earth the Ulvetanna Hydrodown™ Mitt offers the protection you need for your hands.Windproof and downproof by construction, unlike standard fabrics whose downproof coatings compromise breathability, the PERTEX® MICROLIGHT® shell combines strength with ultra-light weight, while leather palms give extra durability and grip. Utilising 850 fill hydrophobic goose down the Ulvetanna mitt will provide excellent insulation for longer, even in damp conditions.
- Features & Benefits
- Additional insulation even in damp conditions is achieved from the use of 850 fill goose Hydrodown™
- Constructed from PERTEX® MICROLIGHT® for high wind resistance and downproofing
- The full leather palm provides additional grip and excellent durability when you need it
- Cyberian cinches and large oversized cuffs make the mitts easy to put on and ensure a robust seal with any jacket
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).