Men's Ulvetanna GORE-TEX® Pro JacketProduct code: 420969
Developed with Berghaus athlete Leo Houlding for his expedition to Ulvetanna in Antarctica, the Men’s Ulvetanna GORE-TEX® Pro Jacket is packed with technical features that optimise durability and breathability on the toughest adventures.
Incorporating a unique, multi-adjustable hood that can be drawn tight for protection against the harshest conditions and allowing you to battle forward through the elements. Uncompromised durability and breathability is achieved through utilising two grades of new generation GORE-TEX® Pro fabric, while streamlined 3D vents will keep you cool through times of high exertion.
Weight (approx.): 650g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- The multi-adjustable hood with wired peak has been designed to offer excellent protection from the elements including lower face protection with breathing holes to limit moisture build up
- Control your body temperature through periods of high exertion with the mesh lined 3D front vents allowing air to cool the core
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the two front zipped pockets, one zipped arm pocket and the two internal stretch fabric pockets
- Find your perfect fit with the robust asymmetric cuff tabs and the pull-cord adjustable bonded hem with concealed cord lock – designed to stop any catching between your gear and the adjustable cord
- The Ulvetanna features a removable snowskirt with mountain pant attachment points for additional protection when on the powder
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).