Excel yourself on your favourite fast-paced trail with the super-lightweight and highly breathable Men’s Voltage GORE-TEX® Active Jacket.
Cut from lightweight and highly breathable 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Active offering all-weather protection whilst keeping you cool during high aerobic, fast moving activities. The Voltage is loaded with features; a volume adjustable hood, two zipped pockets, a drop tail hem and a mesh stuff sack – there is no reason to leave this piece of kit behind.
Weight (approx.): 336g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Constructed of 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Active – ideal for the high-adrenaline fast-forward user seeking durable water and windproof protection with maximum breathability and sweat management
- Keep your essentials close at hand with the two front zipped pockets
- Designed for multi-sport this jacket features an elasticated dropped tail hem and elasticated asymmetric cuffs to provide maximum comfort and protection whatever your activity
- Articulated sleeves provide the user with freedom of movement
- When the sun comes out your jacket can be packed away with ease - it even comes with its own stuff sack making it highly compressible
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).