Vulcan II Military RucksackProduct code: 420518
A serious expedition rucksack for those who like to go the extra mile, the Vulcan is the ideal bag for those extended journeys when re-supply is not possible.
Designed with an aluminium alloy frame Cyclops®II back system for serious load carrying, this 100 Litre rucksack is made from tough textured nylon, reinforced to give maximum durability and extreme abrasion resistance.
Dimensions: (approx) 72cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 28cm (D)
Weight (approx.): 2.9kg
- Features & Benefits
- This pack is rigid but light – it has a HE30TF aluminium alloy frame
- Plenty of space to take everything you need for the journey with a 100 Litre capacity, complete with top tension straps and side and base compression straps to make packing easy
- Versatile for shorter trips too, just remove the detachable Multi Mission Side Pockets (MMPS) and zip them together to make a handy daysack
- Take adverse weather in your stride - fix a walking pole or ice axe to the attachment point for easy accessibility
- Carry your canteen or any other accessory on one of the six attachment points
- Front and back reinforced haul loops will ensure that you can move your fully loaded pack with relative ease
- Never get caught out, even when the snow is falling with the ski attachment points on the side pockets
- Extra features include, top tension straps, side and base compression straps to secure your load and cynch straps on the hip-belt
We offer three delivery options in the UK.
• UK Saver £1.99. FREE on orders over £50
approx 5 - 6 working days.
• UK 1st Class Delivery £2.95
approx 3 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 5.30pm Monday to Thursday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.