The Women's Basteir Hydroloft® Insulated Hooded Jacket is a versatile yet stylish hooded insulated jacket, perfect to wear as either a warm stand-alone piece or as an additional cosy outer layer. Providing the perfect protection from the bitter wintry elements, this jacket features our new Hydroloft™technology which is the ultimate in breathable insulation systems. . Using principles researched by our MtnHaus® design and development team it delivers body-mapped insulation to deliver heat zones in the jacket, ensuring you get warmth as well as looking great this season. This jacket is super lightweight with a water repellent finish, ideal for the street or summit.
Sizes: 8-18. Weight: 416g
- Features & Benefits
- Fully adjustable hood, perfect for winter climbs
- Enhance your comfort level with Two-zone ‘body-mapped’ insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Added warmth from Fleece arms and upper body sections
- Horizontal opening thumb loops for comfort during sustained climbs
- keep warm during winter climbs with large harness compatible hand warmer pockets with YKK® vislon zips
- Increased comfort and mobility with dropped hem with stretch binding
- Stretch bound cuffs keep out the harshest of conditions
- YKK® vislon centre front zip
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).