Women's Ilam 850 Fill Hydrodown™ JacketProduct code: 420601
Designed and developed by our MtnHaus® team, the Women's Ilam 850 Fill HydroDown™ Jacket has been designed to keep you warmer and drier during the worst weather conditions.
The Ilam Hydrodown™ jacket features two distinct warmth zones that maximise the body’s natural heat generation and loss principle, keeping you warm and comfortable in the most extreme of outdoor conditions. The Ilam Hydrodown™ jacket’s stitch through micro baffles help to ensure the 850 fill hydrophobic goose down stays where it is needed while you’re taking on the toughest of challenges.
Weight (approx.): 257g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Keep essentials close at hand with the two external zipped pockets together with an internal stretch mesh bottle pocket
- Find a comfortable fit and help to eliminate wind-chill with the stretch bound cuffs and the adjustable hem drawcord with one handed closure
- Lightweight, packable and comes with a mesh stuff sack – there is no excuse to leave this behind on any of your outdoor adventures
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
We offer three delivery options in the UK.
• UK Saver £1.99. FREE on orders over £50
approx 5 - 6 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.99
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 4.00pm Monday to Thursday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.