Head out into the great outdoors in comfort with these Women's GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell Overtrousers. You'll walk and trek with ease and practicality, thanks to the GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell fabric, which is lightweight and can be compressed into its own stuff sac when not being used - ideal for bush walks and camping expeditions.
Weight (approx.): 185g
- Features & Benefits
- Trek in all seasons - with a waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Paclite® shell
- Keep water out thanks to the micro taped seams and water-resistant zips - ideal for unpredictable or persistent weather conditions
- Getting hot on your trek? No problem - the ¾ length venting zips open up to let air in - cooling and comfortable
- Store these trousers easily with the mesh sac that compresses down entirely, helping you store it away in your pack
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.