Inspired by the mountains and built for adventure, the Tower Jacket utilises Berghaus’ own waterproof technology, Hydroshell Elite Pro, a lightweight, durable and fully featured waterproof fabric. The main body of the Jacket is blocked in hard wearing friction areas with a heavier weight fabric providing increased durability from rock, rucksacks and hardware. With the added benefit of an anti-odour backer the Tower Jacket is an all-round mountain shell capable of any challenge.
Weight - 517g
- Features & Benefits
- Waterproofness 20,000 mm ensuring you stay dry in the harshest of conditions.
- Hood - fixed and adjustable full mountain hood with wired peak, making it the perfect all year round climbing jacket
- 100% Polyamide Plain Weave with DWR for increased waterproofing and breathability.
- 20D tricot backer with anti odour, ensuring you remaing comfortable on the hill.
- Keep your valuables safe with Four Pockets - two front pockets, one chest pocket and an interior bonded zipped pocket
- Increased comfort and breathability with Pit zips with two-way zips
- Hook and loop cuff tab adjustment ensures you keep out the harshest of conditions
- Eliminate the cold and keep in warmth with dual hem adjustment with concealed cord lock
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).