The Men's Fellmaster® GTX® walking boot is recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh's Award - it provides a stylish, modern-looking boot rugged enough for high performance hiking. Made from Pittards® British quality leather the boot is soft and supple providing all day comfort while remaining durable and abrasion resistant. The Fellmaster® GTX® features a sturdy outsole offering superb grip and support throughout your hike.
Weight (approx.): 1348g per pair
The Fellmaster boot has been given the 'Trail Magazine Approved' label in December (2015)
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: 2.2-2.4mm Pittards® oiled nubuck leather. Memory foam in the collar and tongue. Outsole: Lightweight three-part trek outside engineered with high-density moulded midsole, torsional support shank and performance lug pattern outsole for underfoot grip. Lining: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Trail in style with this modern design that is rugged enough for performance hiking
- Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.