Already a classic product for serious outdoor enthusiasts, the Berghaus men's Mera Peak GORE-TEX® Jacket has been improved and now offers an even higher level of performance. The durable waterproof and breathable fabric is combined with loads of features and the renowned hood system to complete a jacket that you can rely on in all weathers.
The cleverly designed fixed and adjustable hood tabs down into a deep collar, providing great protection from the elements. Plenty of pockets and other useful features help make the Mera Peak your ideal companion for long days on the hills and mountains throughout the year.
Weight (approx.): 807g
- Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed waterproof protection comes from the two layer breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Added protection thanks to the fixed hood with stiffened peak and volume adjuster, and a bonded double storm flap
- Plenty of storage options for all you need on the mountain with two zipped chest pockets, two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one internal zipped map pocket
- Regulate your temperature on the move with pit zip ventilation
- Great freedom of movement at all times thanks to articulated sleeves
- Reflective bemis provides added visibility on the hill
- Adjustability comes in the form of bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop and a drawcord at the hem
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say