Ideal for a day on the hill or in the city, the Berghaus Remote 20 daysack is small and lightweight, but full of features. With loads of storage options and a great back system, you can use this rucksack for all sorts of activities, wherever you go.
The Remote 20 boasts a breathable back system, a hip strap and height adjustable chest strap to provide adaptability, stability and comfort in use. A host of internal and external pockets will hold all of your essentials, from walking kit and packed lunch, to laptop and work equipment. Reflective details, additional external storage options and durable materials complete a very effective daysack for a wide range of uses.
Weight (approx.): 500g
“The Remote 20 is a lesson in the value of simple design. At a mere 500g, it’s significantly lighter than most of its rivals, yet still covers all of the essentials with assurance.”- Country Walking May 2016
- Features & Benefits
- Comfort and breathability in use is provided by a Berghaus Flow back system with vented foam
- Additional carrying comfort comes in the form of a height adjustable chest strap and a hip strap
- Multiple storage options include an internal organiser, laptop pocket and zipped front pocket, along with external bottle pockets, key clip and walking pole attachments
- Added visibility and safety features include reflective detail and an LED attachment point
- Hydration system compatible so you can stay refreshed on the move
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say