Whether you're hiking up Carbells peak or walking along the Northumberland coast the Women's Glissade GORE-TEX Walking Jacket is a true tried and tested Berghaus waterproof jacket.The Glissade is packed full of features for comfort and performance and utilises 2-Layer GORE-TEX fabric for great breathability and complete waterproofness – everything you need from a jacket and more on your next hike.
Weight (approx.): 643g
- Features & Benefits
- When the rain comes down additional protection is offered through the adjustable roll-away hood
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the three zipped pockets – two zipped lower pockets and zipped map pocket
- An inner InterActive zip allows for Berghaus InterActive fleeces to be zipped into this jacket creating a flexible layering system
- A perfect fit in ensured through use of the dual drawcord hem adjustment, full waist drawcord adjustment and the elasticated adjustable cuffs
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).