The Ramche Down 2.0 Jacket sets a new standard in mountaineering insulation – delivering heat in the most efficient, lightweight package possible.
If you’re looking for the perfect balance of warmth to weight, the Ramche 2.0 is the jacket for you. We used body-mapping technology to put the Hydrodown® insulation just where you need it – and stripped it back in other areas to save on excess baggage. And the super-light, seven-denier outer fabric isn’t just windproof and breathable – it’s also twice as strong as other options, so you get a steadfast companion that will be with you for many seasons to come. Which is a good job – because once you’ve tried it, this will quickly become your go-to jacket.
Weight (approx.): 452g
- In A Nutshell
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our world-leading ethiocally sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown™ powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working when wet.
- KEEP YOUR HEAT - Ultra light reflective mesh inside the jacket reflects your hard earned body heat back in, keeping you 10% warmer.
- INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - We used innovative body-mapping techniques to ensure efficient distribution of heat, putting warmth where you need it.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Two large hand pockets with wind strips behind zips, plus an internal zipped pocket on left and large stretch-mesh pocket on right – for safe stowage and peace of mind.
- Low-profile, helmet-compatible hood with front face adjustment that also adjusts rear of the head. Peak of hood stiffened with micro wire and an internal strip of fabric to prevent cold air entry over top of head.
- Reflect™ aluminium mesh sewn into the core of the jacket reflects body heat back, raising the warmth by 10%.
- Unique offset baffle construction in the body eliminates cold spots along seam lines, ensuring a consistent barrier of warm around your body.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say