Stay dry in even the worst wet weather thanks to Berghaus’ Hydroshell® waterproof fabric. A couple of the smart features you’ll find on this user-friendly piece of kit are a roll-away adjustable hood for added protection and adjustable hems and cuffs to help you tailor the fit for maximum comfort. Simple styling and a high-quality finish make this a must-have piece for hill walking and everyday use.
Weight (approx. ):540g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns. The centre-front zip is covered for additional waterproof protection. ADJUST YOUR SETUP - Adjustable hood offers enhanced wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use. ESSENTIALS IN REACH - Keep your vital bits and pieces close at hand using the two hand-warmer pockets.
- For The Gear Geeks• Cuffs and dual drawcord hem adjustment allow you to fine-tune the fit even more.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say