The Men’s RG Alpha Waterproof Jacket is the perfect partner for a day on the hills. Berghaus’ Hydroshell fabric technology guarantees outdoor performance, is breathable and completely waterproof allowing you to stay active whatever the weather. With AQ™2 technology alongside features such as an adjustable roll-away hood and two zipped hand-warmer pockets both functionality and performance are delivered on the hillside.
Weight (approx.): 619g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns. The centre-front zip is covered for additional waterproof protection.
- ADJUST YOUR SETUP - Adjustable hood offers enhanced wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use.
- ESSENTIALS IN REACH - Two front zip pockets give you plenty of space to store those little essentials you need close at hand.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Cuffs and dual drawcord hem adjustment allow you to fine-tune the fit even more.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say