Men's Long Sleeve Crew 2.0 T-Shirt
UPF PROTECTIONECO FRIENDLY
For a base layer that ticks all the boxes and more you can’t go wrong with the Long Sleeved Tech Tee. Easy to put on, thanks to its stretchy crew neck, it’s crammed with great additions, like ARGENTIUM® fabric technology that has great wicking properties when you’re in intense situations, combined with lasting odour resistance. If you’re lucky enough to see the sun, the UPF 30 protection built into the main fabric will keep UV rays at bay. Made from bluesign® approved fabrics, you can relax knowing you’re helping to keep the planet in tip top condition too. Always a plus point!
Weight (approx. ):177g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell EXCELLENT WICKING Keep cool and dry with the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology that has excellent wicking properties and lasting odour resistance. SUN PROTECTION Stay safer in the sun with built in UPF 30 protection. Remember, the uncovered bits still need sun cream! ECO FRIENDLY Made from bluesign® approved fabrics, safe for you and the environment.
- For The Gear Geeks• Stays looking good during a tough day, with a stretchy neck that bounces back into shape. • Extra comfort and great design detail in the flatlock seams.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say