Women's Fellmaster Waterproof Jacket
Great for hill walking every day of the year - waterproof, breathable and comfy too.
Whether you’re striding across the highest hilltops or briskly tackling the coastal walks you’ll be wrapped up warm and dry in our Fellmaster Jacket. Not a drop will leak through this advanced, lightweight GORE-TEX® fabric designed to keep the wind out too. Plus, even when you’re powering through harsh conditions you can forget the uncomfortable sweat because the breathable fabric helps to keep you cool and fresh. And with the fully adjustable hood you can make sure you’re never caught short in the rain again.
Weight (approx.): 522g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Now you can love the rain with durable, high performing GORE-TEX® 2L fabric.
- UNRIVALLED MOVEMENT - Articulation in the arms means greater comfort, better movement and a good fit.
- WEATHER PROTECTION - Enjoy greater protection from the rain with a fully adjustable hood.
- For The Gear Geeks
- When it pours the handy inbuilt drawcord gives a closer fit, to stop draughts ruining your adventure.
- Enjoy an even cosier feel with super soft fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say