Get out and explore the great outdoors with the Women's Ridgeway 60+10 Backpack as your companion – offering everything you need for multiday adventures.
The large 65 litre volume offers enough space for all the kit you need for your adventures while a multitude of pockets will keep it organised and essentials at hand when they are needed. A high level of comfort is achieved with “on the move” adjustability thanks to the BIOFIT™ back system, well-padded straps, and a pre-curved hipbelt. Weight (approx.): 1.71kg
- Features & Benefits
- Organise all your kit with the multitude of pockets and attachment points, including, base compartment with bivi divider, top lid pocket, zipped internal lid pockets and walking pole attachment points
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the easily adjustable BIOFIT™ back system, top tension straps, height adjustable chest strap, pre-curved hipbelt and large padded straps
- Stay hydrated on your adventures – the Wilderness features and hydration system compatible pocket
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say