Women's Trailhead 60 Rucksack
Packed full of Berghaus technology and features the Womens Trailhead 60 Rucksack is a great value multiday backpack.
Simplicity and comfort are key here, the Trailhead pack features a women's specific harness and BIOFIT backsystem making it easy to adjust the back length on the move for the perfect most comfortable fit. The large 60 litre capacity and useful features make this an ideal companion for multiday backpacking adventures.
Weight (approx.): 1.6kg
- Features & Benefits
- Find your perfect pack fit – with adjustable top tension straps, a pre-curved hip belt and our BIOFIT™ back system allowing for comfort on the hill with bespoke back length adjustments and a pre-curved hipbelt
- Organise your belongings with the base compartment bivy divider, walking pole attachment points, side pockets, top lid pockets, bottle pockets and multiple attachment points
- Be protected when the weather closes in with the included raincover
- Stay hydrated on your travels - this rucksack is hydration system compatible
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say