Freeflow 30 Rucksack
When on a long single or multiday trek you need a pack that is both comfortable and practical the adjustable Men's Freeflow 40 Rucksack is the solution to both of these.A perfect fit is offered with the inclusion of Berghaus BIOFIT technology allowing you to adjust the backlength of your pack to suit your individual height. Built on the exclusive Berghaus Freeflow backsystem designed to keep you comfortable by offering airflow and ventilation where it really counts.
Dimensions (approx.): 69cm (H) x 31cm(W) x 31cm (D)Weight (approx.):1.60kg
- Features & Benefits
- Unique comfort and fit are guaranteed with the adjustable BIOFIT® system, vented shoulder straps and the height-adjustable chest harness
- Hike in comfort thanks to Freeflow V fresh air technology, giving minimal contact area, and a gap between your rucksack and your back to allow airflow and reduce sweat
- Stay one step ahead of the elements; don't forget the waterproof raincover if the skies open
- Hydration pack compatible allowing you to stay hydrated on the move
- Keep everything at hand with 30 litre storage, containing a range of supporting, zipped pockets and walking pole attachements
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say