Hyper Extrem Men's Waterproof Jacket
This Ultra-Lightweight Waterproof Is The Perfect Companion For Any Fast-Moving Adventure.
Using all the learnings from the ISPO award winning MtnHaus Hyper Smock combined with the testing along 1200km of the Great Himalayan Trail this full zip Hyper Jacket gives you even more versatility. Whether you’re racing mountain marathons or pushing the trails, this extremely lightweight waterproof jacket will be your companion on your back or in its stuff sack in your rucksack.
Weight (approx.): 100g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF -Fully waterproof and breathable Hydroshell Hyper fabric has you covered when the heavens open.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT - Super-lightweight fabric helps you move fast and light.
- PACKABLE - Packs down incredibly small in to its own stuff sac, so its easy to carry with you on the move.
For The Gear Geeks
- Additional protection is achieved with the fitted hood for good visibility which includes a tab down feature when not in use.
- The reflective heat transfers offer additional cooling properties whilst on-the-move.
- Journey To Your Door
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 8.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say