The Berghaus Men's Supalite™ II GTX® walking boot is specifically designed to be lightweight, making them the ideal choice for all-day comfort walking. Using Pittards® high-quality leather, the boot stays soft and supple, whilst still maintaining its durability for coastal walks through to defined paths, hills and valleys. Engineered with GORE-TEX® technology, the Supalite™ II GTX ensures maximum comfort for all types of walking.
Weight (approx..): 1122g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: 1.6-1.8mm Pittards® full grain abrasion resistant leather. Memory foam in the collar and tongue. Outsole: Vibram® Supalite™ outsole with shock-absorbing EVA midsole. Lining: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear. Full leather lining
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Engineered with Vibram® XS Trek Supalite™ anit-clogging and shock-absorbing outsole designed for superb grip and comfort
- Benefit from Pittards® soft and supple, yet durable high-quality leather.
- At only 1122g per pair enjoy longer walks in style and comfort
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say