The Men's VapourLight Hypertherm Reversible Hoody is the ideal insulation piece for the highly active trail sport enthusiast. It can be worn in two ways, offering two distinct styles but also two levels of adaptable insulation performance. The Hypertherm Hoody uses 40g Hydroloft Elite insulation providing ultra-lightweight warmth with a reversible twist, wear it one way round for wind proofing and the other for better cooling and breathability. The weight is a mere 221g (size Large) and comes complete with a hood and two zipped hand warmer pockets, it will work brilliantly on the move for walkers, trail runners, climbers and mountain bikers.
Weight (approx.): 221g
- Features & Benefits
- Insulation and warmth is offered in an adaptable style – one side of the reversible smock offers additional windproof properties the other side offers additional breathability
- The stretch bound hood offers additional weather protection on the toughest trails
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the two zipped hand warmer pockets
- Never leave it behind – this super lightweight insulation is highly packable and comes with its own stuff sack
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the stretch bound cuffs and hem
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
FREE Express Delivery on all orders.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery Free (normally £4.95)
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say