The women's Extrem 7000 Pro Hoody is your perfect lightweight fleece for all year round. With incredible wicking and excpetional warmth-to-weight, it will never leave your back. You work just as hard carrying your gear in as you do on the actual climb and the lightweight hoody is thoughtfully designed with two different body-mapped weights of POLARTEC(r) POWER GRID(r) to whip the heat away just as fast as you create it - ideal for stop-start missions. With female-specific design and an uncluttered silhouette, this hoody will glide on underneath any shell. With great stretch for when you're reaching high to place gear and a close-fitting hood that fits snug under your helmet, every aspect of this fleece has been carefully thought out. Feel good and look good in this super-lightweight technical fleece hoody.
Weight (approx.): 340g
- Features & Benefits
- The perfect lightweight fleece you can use all year round. With great moisture wicking and exceptional warmth to weight ratio it will never leave your back
- Body-Mapping Technology - Scientifically engineered to deliver precision heat zones through body-mapped technology
- Polartec Power Grid - High efficiency fabric with reduced weight, and increased warmth and compressibility
- Intergrated Alpine Balaclava - An adaptable hood that can be worn in multiple ways for all weather protection
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders.
Fress Express Delivery on orders over £100.
*Please ensure you select Express Delivery when enabled in checkout
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery Free
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £4.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Thursday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say