Freeflow 20 Rucksack
The Freeflow 20 rucksack keeps you cooler and more comfortable than ever, with a unique new back design that maximises airflow and comfort and reduces the build-up of heat and sweat. The innovative design ensures minimal contact between the pack and your back, allowing significantly more air to flow and keeping your back cooler than a close-fitting rucksack. So you stay cool and dry – free to enjoy your day without distraction.
Weight (approx. ):Approx. 840g
- In A Nutshell FINE-TUNED FIT - Ill-fitting packs can rub and feel uncomfortable, but this pack’s range of adjustable features means your load feels way lighter. HYDRATION ON TAP - You can stay hydrated on your adventures because it’s been specially designed to be compatible with a hydration system. VENTILATED DESIGN - Curved back design maximises air flow across the back, to keep you cool and reduce the build up of heat.
- For The Gear Geeks• Height adjustable chest strap • Stretch side bottle pockets • Zipped front pocket (map sized) • Side compression straps • Detachable waist strap • Dual walking pole holders • H20 reservoir compatible • Top grab handle • Internal zipped pocket • Key clip • Raincover included
- Journey To Your Door
We offer two delivery options in the UK:-
• UK Standard Delivery [FREE]
approx 2 - 3 working days.
• UK Express Delivery [£4.95]
approx 1 - 2 working days, (orders placed before 7.00pm Monday to Friday will receive Next Day Delivery)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49. Click here for full details
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say